REV. DANA KARPAIN
As a minister Dana feels honored to assist people in spiritual counseling sessions, prayer and the sacred journey of finding their bliss. He respects all faiths and traditions. In addition to being a minister he is also an accomplished artist. With PAINTED PRAYERS he combines both worlds through his commissioned art work, called “personalized yantras”, on his “Painted Prayers For You” website.
Dana listens and works within the guidelines of one’s own faith and spiritual practices. Ultimately, the aim of all spiritual practice is a mind focused on love and light, which leads to a calm mind and a peaceful heart. A calm mind and peaceful heart creates a peaceful body, bringing about a blissful state of being. The Yantras and Mantras, (prayers) on Dana’s Painted Prayers website are beautiful instruments for assisting one in attaining a focused and peaceful mind.
Dana has studied and practiced yoga and meditation for over thirty years. Dana studied under the yoga master Sri Swami Satchidananda the founder of Yogaville and Integral Yoga®. At Yogaville he was ordained as an Interfaith Integral Yoga Minister. In addition, he was certified as a Yoga and meditation Instructor. Dana has assisted and guided many all over the world on their spiritual journey with Dana’s favorite realm being the here and now. Dana looks forward to traveling here with you whenever you wish to remember and rediscover the profound peace within us all. Breathe deeply and enjoy, Namaste!
- 25 years’ experience as Ordained Interfaith Integral Yoga Minister – Spiritual counseling for singles and couples, goal setting for spiritual practices, weddings, funerals, baby blessings and worship services
- 30 years’ experience as Certified Yoga and Meditation Instructor – Taught world-wide
- Resident Services Senior Staff Counselor – Organized and lead support groups, individual interfaith counseling and spiritual goals consulting at Spiritual Retreat Center.
- Satchidananda Ashram – Yogaville – Studied, taught, practiced and certified in the ancient yoga disciplines of Hatha, Japa, Bhakti, Karma and Raja.
- B.A. Fine Art – University of CA, Santa Barbara; College of Creative Studies
- Painted Prayers – Created a website where I paint sacred geometry, or mandalas, while praying for an individual requested by person commissioning the painted prayer. paintedprayers4u.com
- Extensive World Travel – Six continents and over twenty-seven countries praying and meditating at many sacred sites, and with indigenous healers and holy people, provided spiritual counseling and taught yoga and meditation.
- Founder of Quiet Mind Goals Consulting – Setting Goals for spiritual practice, nutrition, diet, exercise, health, relationships and well-being.
For more Fine Art by Dana Karpain please click on: DanaKarpain.com
All Rights Reserved. © Copyright 2016, Dana Karpain